Andrew Lowe is the Managing Partner of Lamb Brooks.
With over 30 years at the firm, Andrew started his career with Lamb Brooks as a Trainee Solicitor in 1989, made Partner in 1995 and later took on the role of Managing Partner in 2016.
Leading the firm of 55+ solicitors and support staff, Andrew is responsible for the overall performance of the business, steering change, business development, HR, finances and the day-to-day management of running a busy and successful law firm.
On top of his Managing Partner duties Andrew continues practicing as a specialist Solicitor in Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and general Litigation claims.
Andrew has a caseload of complex and high-value claims involving injury caused by accidents or medical negligence. He is a highly experienced and tenacious advocate for his clients with an excellent track record of securing favourable settlements and large compensation awards.
Andrew has considerable experience in dealing with a variety of claims including accidents at work or in public places, spinal injuries, brain injuries, birth injuries, cancer claims, surgical errors and misdiagnosis and catastrophic injuries.
He gives straight-forward and well-reasoned advice. Andrew has a strong understanding of the long-term costs of care, support and adaptations that a seriously injured or disabled person will need and takes this into account when negotiating compensation.
- Acted on behalf of a protected person that sustained a head and brain injury in a road traffic collision resulting in significant cognitive damage. Settlement was achieved in this complex catastrophic claim on behalf of the Claimant for over £3.9 million (RPI).
- Represented a bereaved family in respect of a claim for damages for the death of their loved one, resulting from alleged clinical negligence arising from inadequate fluid management which contributed to the worsening and severity of AKI resulting in an early mortality. A six-figure settlement was achieved.
- Successfully acted for a Claimant with a history of global developmental delay, learning difficulties and atypical autism against a pharmacy for negligently dispensing incorrect medication. The case involved complex arguments in respect of causation and ultimately the case was won, and compensation was achieved for the Claimant.
- Achieved settlement for a Claimant in excess of £1 million in respect of polytrauma following a road traffic collision, when they were hit by a car when crossing the road.
- Acted on behalf of a bereaved family in respect of a clinical negligence claim for damages for the death of their loved one. The Deceased had been admitted to hospital for straightforward removal of a polyp, but multiple alleged failings resulted in their untimely death. Despite the Defendant denying liability, settlement was achieved for the family.
Personal Injury | Clinical Negligence | Misdiagnosis / Failure to Diagnose | Brain Injury | Spinal Injury | Cancer Claims | GP Errors | Surgical Errors | Employers Liability | Public Liability | Accident Claims | Injury Claims | Compensation | No Win No Fee
“I cannot praise Andrew Lowe and his team highly enough. They dealt with our claim on behalf of my late mother with care and sensitivity. Regularly updated us as to the progress and were determined to get a positive outcome for us. Am very grateful for their service and would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you so much” – TR
“I found Andrew a tower of knowledge and strength when I needed those attributes most. I would highly recommend” – LS
“I found Andrew Lowe and everyone at Lamb Brooks solicitors to be extremely professional, helpful courteous and gave me very good advice and kept in contact with me regularly to update me on how my case was progressing. Your support was very much appreciated during this difficult time. I cannot thank-you all enough. Many thanks” – Anon
Outside of Work
Outside of work Andrew plays an active role in sport and is a Life Vice President of AFC Bournemouth. He played rugby for Basingstoke RFC from 1989-1999 and is a member of Basingstoke Golf Club.
Loves: Elton John | Royal Ascot | Fast Cars
Loathes: Cinnamon | Tardiness | M4 Motorway