LAMB BROOKS LLP
CORPORATE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
- Lamb Brooks is committed to being a sustainable law firm that delivers positive results for our employees, clients, profession, environment and local community.
- Lamb Brooks is committed to behave ethically and to contribute to the economic development of the community while improving the quality of life of our employees and their families.
- We are committed to our Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy and we recognise our social responsibilities and the importance of being a constructive member of our local community.
- We aim to provide our members of staff with an environment in which they are able to enjoy working and where we all work together in order to achieve our business goals, whilst remaining supportive of one another. We encourage a healthy work-life balance for all of our members of staff in order to facilitate this environment.
- We appreciate the importance of training and development in facilitating career progression and enabling the best outcomes for our employees and our clients. We are committed to providing a safe environment in which to work whilst ensuring that we maintain equality of opportunity in our recruitment and employment practices.
- We regularly request feedback from our clients and we take all feedback received seriously. We use the information in order to ensure that we continue to improve the quality of service provided to our clients and address any issues that are identified.
- Lamb Brooks is proud to support a number of charities by way of personal involvement and support from our Partners and employees, as well as the Firm’s support through donations and advertising.
- In particular, we support a small number of local charities each year. Every member of Lamb Brooks is involved in our charity fundraising and events, which include individual sponsored events (such as sponsored swims, walks, triathlons, runs etc), our Make a Will fortnight and regular baking competitions within the office.
Community Projects and our Environment
- We aim to continue to lessen our impact on the environment and have a number of measures in place to try and achieve this, including efficient printing rules, recycling print toners and confidential waste, the increasing use of low energy light bulbs, our hazardous waste disposal, and our internal policy of turning off all computers and lights when they are not in use. Lamb Brooks has an overall aim of reducing our carbon footprint and a number of our service providers (such as our archiving providers) also have clear environmental policies aimed at achieving the same objective.
- We also try to provide assistance to the local community and frequently offer work experience, attend careers events and are involved in numerous organisations outside of work such as school governing bodies, PTAs, local charities, clubs and groups.
- Lamb Brooks has a long history of providing legal advice and assistance without charge to the public. We assist the local Citizens Advice Bureau by regularly providing our solicitors for an afternoon to provide advice to members of the public without charge.